- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Hot! Top 12 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Love to Show Off their Cleavages — #1 had an embarrassing nip slip
The effect of civilization and changing trends in the world of fashion has over the years taken its negative toll on Nigerian female celebrities who flaunt their cleavages on social media.
Some prominent figures in the Nigerian entertainment industries are in the habit of flaunting their cleavages which attracts an array of comments from their followers drooling over their physical endowments.
Below are female celebrities who derive pleasure from showing off their cleavages:
1. Ruky Sanda
Rukky Sanda (real name – Rukayat Sanda) is a Nigerian (Nollywood) actress, scriptwriter & producer from Ikorodu, Lagos State. She was born on August 23, 1984, in Lagos and has lived in Lagos most of her life.
The above picture shows Ruky covering her breast after having a wardrobe malfunction at an event. The nip slip occurred at Yvonne Nelson’s ‘House of Gold’ movie premiere at Silverbird Cinemas, Lagos. At some point, Rukky just had to use her hands to cover her cleavage.
Ruky Sanda is among numerous Actresses that enjoys flaunting cleavages, see more photos below..