- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Hot! Top 12 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Love to Show Off their Cleavages — #1 had an embarrassing nip slip
The effect of civilization and changing trends in the world of fashion has over the years taken its negative toll on Nigerian female celebrities who flaunt their cleavages on social media.
Some prominent figures in the Nigerian entertainment industries are in the habit of flaunting their cleavages which attracts an array of comments from their followers drooling over their physical endowments.
Below are female celebrities who derive pleasure from showing off their cleavages:
1. Ruky Sanda
Rukky Sanda (real name – Rukayat Sanda) is a Nigerian (Nollywood) actress, scriptwriter & producer from Ikorodu, Lagos State. She was born on August 23, 1984, in Lagos and has lived in Lagos most of her life.
The above picture shows Ruky covering her breast after having a wardrobe malfunction at an event. The nip slip occurred at Yvonne Nelson’s ‘House of Gold’ movie premiere at Silverbird Cinemas, Lagos. At some point, Rukky just had to use her hands to cover her cleavage.
Ruky Sanda is among numerous Actresses that enjoys flaunting cleavages, see more photos below..