- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Hot! Top 12 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Love to Show Off their Cleavages — #1 had an embarrassing nip slip
The effect of civilization and changing trends in the world of fashion has over the years taken its negative toll on Nigerian female celebrities who flaunt their cleavages on social media.
Some prominent figures in the Nigerian entertainment industries are in the habit of flaunting their cleavages which attracts an array of comments from their followers drooling over their physical endowments.
Below are female celebrities who derive pleasure from showing off their cleavages:
1. Ruky Sanda
Rukky Sanda (real name – Rukayat Sanda) is a Nigerian (Nollywood) actress, scriptwriter & producer from Ikorodu, Lagos State. She was born on August 23, 1984, in Lagos and has lived in Lagos most of her life.
The above picture shows Ruky covering her breast after having a wardrobe malfunction at an event. The nip slip occurred at Yvonne Nelson’s ‘House of Gold’ movie premiere at Silverbird Cinemas, Lagos. At some point, Rukky just had to use her hands to cover her cleavage.
Ruky Sanda is among numerous Actresses that enjoys flaunting cleavages, see more photos below..