11 different types of orgasms and here’s how to have them
Having it touched, caressed, or stroked via direct or indirect stimulation prompts an increase in blood flow to the area, making the clitoris engorged and in need of release.
Right from the clitoral orgasms to nipple climaxes to some even we have never heard of.
Below are all the kinds of orgasms the female body is capable of and to have them.
1. The clitoral orgasm
The clitoris is the go-to sweet spot for most women when they want to experience the pleasure and release of an orgasm. But while clitoral orgasms may be the most accessible kind, this tiny, mostly hidden bliss button is highly due to the individual. Every woman prefers a different type of touch here to reach climax. Having it touched, caressed, or stroked via direct or indirect stimulation prompts an increase in blood flow to the area, making the clitoris engorged and in need of release.
- Suspected fraudster Hushpuppi’s bail attempt fails in US
- Dating a yahoo boy is dangerous, Fraudster’s ex-girlfriend recounts how she escaped being used for ritual
- Nigeria Police reacts to viral video of security officer assaulting man
- EFCC presents witnesses against Mompha’s alleged accomplices
- BBN’s Nina Ivy and her husband welcome baby boy in the US
- Photos: Ghanaian man pours hot water on his breastfeeding wife’s breast in Enugu
- BREAKING: One million boys’ gang leader, Ebila shot dead in Ibadan