11 different types of orgasms and here’s how to have them
Having it touched, caressed, or stroked via direct or indirect stimulation prompts an increase in blood flow to the area, making the clitoris engorged and in need of release.
Right from the clitoral orgasms to nipple climaxes to some even we have never heard of.
Below are all the kinds of orgasms the female body is capable of and to have them.
1. The clitoral orgasm
The clitoris is the go-to sweet spot for most women when they want to experience the pleasure and release of an orgasm. But while clitoral orgasms may be the most accessible kind, this tiny, mostly hidden bliss button is highly due to the individual. Every woman prefers a different type of touch here to reach climax. Having it touched, caressed, or stroked via direct or indirect stimulation prompts an increase in blood flow to the area, making the clitoris engorged and in need of release.
- Veteran singer Salawa Abeni raises alarm after being blackmailed with old ‘nude photos’
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- WHO warns against using masks for coronavirus, gives reasons
- Father threatens to take daughter out of Coronavirus isolation center to ‘die’ at home due to poor treatment
- Popular Enugu based man, Nevo Mike Obiayo in trouble after video of his extra marital escapades leaked online
- Lagos landlord and wife slash tenant’s face over unpaid bills
- Desmond Elliot donates hand wash to strengthen fight against Coronavirus
- Meet Daniella Down: All You Should Know About The English Actress In Wedding Party Movie
- Coronavirus: We don’t know Abba Kyari’s whereabouts, Lagos govt says
- Coronavirus: We’ve finally found the cure – Chinese govt