- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
3 ways to sensually play with a soft penis
Having an erection isn’t always necessary for sex.
A lot of people have amazing sex with no penis at all – hard, soft, or in between. However, it causes worry for people who either have a penis or like to have sex with someone who has a penis. Sex, no matter how wild or hot it is, it can happen with no penis or a soft penis. Read on if you fit this category.
Penises answer to nobody all the time. A soft penis doesn’t certainly mean there’s a lack of hunger. It doesn’t surely mean there’s a major health problem. It doesn’t fundamentally mean someone is “really gay.” It might mean one of those things, but try not to jump to conclusions. Everyone with a penis will lose an erection now and then. This just happens. And as we get older it happens more. If it’s happening to you and it is happening a lot, it might be worth getting checked out.
But you don’t need to wait for that to keep having pleasurable sex. Whatever the reason, if your goal is to have pleasurable sex, there’s no reason why a soft penis has to get in the way.
Definitely, there are plenty of sexual activities that don’t require a penis at all. But if you want the penis to be part of the fun, here are several ways to play with a soft penis.
1. The stuffing technique
This requires you inserting a soft or flaccid penis into the vagina. In order to do this, you literally have to stuff it in there gently. Some people, on both ends, find this an unusual and pleasurable feeling. Once inside people will often grind their bodies together to create movement and more stimulation.