- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
5 things you need to know about the nipples
Additionally, there’s a lot more to your nipples than you probably realize.
Unless you’re breastfeeding, having sex, or considering a nipple piercing, you probably don’t have much of a reason to think about these active points on a regular basis.
Additionally, there’s a lot more to your nipples than you probably realize. The nipples are capable of some pretty incredible features. Your nipples help deliver milk to a newborn, sexually sensitive enough to increase your satisfaction during sex and even give you an orgasm. Here’s what every woman should know about her nipples.
1. Your nipples don’t necessarily match
Just as your breasts probably aren’t the exact same size and shape—one is fuller, or the other is closer to your armpit. Maybe one nipple is a little bigger, or higher, or lower, and that’s totally normal.