5 things you need to know about the nipples
Additionally, there’s a lot more to your nipples than you probably realize.
Unless you’re breastfeeding, having sex, or considering a nipple piercing, you probably don’t have much of a reason to think about these active points on a regular basis.
Additionally, there’s a lot more to your nipples than you probably realize. The nipples are capable of some pretty incredible features. Your nipples help deliver milk to a newborn, sexually sensitive enough to increase your satisfaction during sex and even give you an orgasm. Here’s what every woman should know about her nipples.
1. Your nipples don’t necessarily match
Just as your breasts probably aren’t the exact same size and shape—one is fuller, or the other is closer to your armpit. Maybe one nipple is a little bigger, or higher, or lower, and that’s totally normal.
- Dating a yahoo boy is dangerous, Fraudster’s ex-girlfriend recounts how she escaped being used for ritual
- Nigeria Police reacts to viral video of security officer assaulting man
- Man arrested for holding American lover captive in Lagos hotel for 16 months
- FG Releases Guidelines For School Reopening
- BREAKING: One million boys’ gang leader, Ebila shot dead in Ibadan
- Ned Nwoko reveals what is ‘common’ among Regina Daniels and five other wives
- COVID-19: Osun eases lockdown in four local government areas