5 things you need to know about the nipples
Additionally, there’s a lot more to your nipples than you probably realize.
Unless you’re breastfeeding, having sex, or considering a nipple piercing, you probably don’t have much of a reason to think about these active points on a regular basis.
Additionally, there’s a lot more to your nipples than you probably realize. The nipples are capable of some pretty incredible features. Your nipples help deliver milk to a newborn, sexually sensitive enough to increase your satisfaction during sex and even give you an orgasm. Here’s what every woman should know about her nipples.
1. Your nipples don’t necessarily match
Just as your breasts probably aren’t the exact same size and shape—one is fuller, or the other is closer to your armpit. Maybe one nipple is a little bigger, or higher, or lower, and that’s totally normal.
- COVID-19: Chinese medical team arrives Nigeria
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- Five Nigerians test positive for coronavirus in China
- Bobrisky leaves little to the imagination as he flaunts his transformed body in bikini
- Coronavirus: Chinese doctors can’t attend to our patients, NMA, NARD insist
- Apostle Oritsejafor rains curses on Nigerians donating to FG to fight coronavirus
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- 11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
- Naira Marley’s fans defy lockdown, storm court to show support to him
- ASAP mob rapper, Chynna Rogers dies suddenly at 25