- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
5 things you need to know about the nipples
Additionally, there’s a lot more to your nipples than you probably realize.
Unless you’re breastfeeding, having sex, or considering a nipple piercing, you probably don’t have much of a reason to think about these active points on a regular basis.
Additionally, there’s a lot more to your nipples than you probably realize. The nipples are capable of some pretty incredible features. Your nipples help deliver milk to a newborn, sexually sensitive enough to increase your satisfaction during sex and even give you an orgasm. Here’s what every woman should know about her nipples.
1. Your nipples don’t necessarily match
Just as your breasts probably aren’t the exact same size and shape—one is fuller, or the other is closer to your armpit. Maybe one nipple is a little bigger, or higher, or lower, and that’s totally normal.