- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Actress, Queen Lissa sends nude video to Movie producer to secure a role; Wife leaks it after seeing it
An attempt to secure a movie role by a fast-rising Ghanaian actress by Elizabeth Gyabi aka Queen Lissa has backfired after the Movie producer’s wife leaked the nude video she allegedly sent him in order to seduce her husband.
According to Nora Frimpong Manson, the wife of producer and director, Francis Dzogbetsi who is popularly known as ‘Nebu Ur’ Majesty’, the upcoming actress, Queen Lissa sent nude video of herself to entice her husband.
She said the lady’s motive was to get the husband to cast her in a movie in her attempt to enter mainstream acting.
In a Facebook post, Nora wrote: “The movie industry is collapsed all because of our foolishness and stupidity. How can a woman send her nakedness to my husband all because of a role? What a shameful lady. This lady Elizabeth Gyabi or Queen Lissa, whatever you call yourself, this is the warning to you fool. Don’t ever send or chat with my man again in your forking life prostitute in the industry. ASHAWO…”
In the video, which was shared by ghpage.com on Instagram, the lady is seen lying half-naked with her hand covering her bare chest as she rolls seductively on the bed.
Watch the video below.