- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Few months ago, an expelled male university of Covenant University accused the school of framing him up and expelling him just before graduation. He went on to name some female students Effanga Marilyn and Omotayo Dada who he slept with, allegedly got infected with STI.
Emmanuel Adooh claimed Effanga Marilyn and Omotayo Dada helped the school’s registrar frame him up. He took the school to court and SAN Falana was his lawyer. He eventually won the case and went on Twitter to expose the incident.
Effanga Marilyn, one of the girls involved in the scandal was forced to take to Twitter to clear her name after the accusation from Emmanuel Adooh, she shared this hot and sexy new photo saying: “Embrace your body.”