- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Few months ago, an expelled male university of Covenant University accused the school of framing him up and expelling him just before graduation. He went on to name some female students Effanga Marilyn and Omotayo Dada who he slept with, allegedly got infected with STI.
Emmanuel Adooh claimed Effanga Marilyn and Omotayo Dada helped the school’s registrar frame him up. He took the school to court and SAN Falana was his lawyer. He eventually won the case and went on Twitter to expose the incident.
Effanga Marilyn, one of the girls involved in the scandal was forced to take to Twitter to clear her name after the accusation from Emmanuel Adooh, she shared this hot and sexy new photo saying: “Embrace your body.”