- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Few months ago, an expelled male university of Covenant University accused the school of framing him up and expelling him just before graduation. He went on to name some female students Effanga Marilyn and Omotayo Dada who he slept with, allegedly got infected with STI.
Emmanuel Adooh claimed Effanga Marilyn and Omotayo Dada helped the school’s registrar frame him up. He took the school to court and SAN Falana was his lawyer. He eventually won the case and went on Twitter to expose the incident.
Effanga Marilyn, one of the girls involved in the scandal was forced to take to Twitter to clear her name after the accusation from Emmanuel Adooh, she shared this hot and sexy new photo saying: “Embrace your body.”