- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Mompha returns to Instagram weeks after arrest
Mompha is still in the custody of the economic and financial crimes commission, EFCC but we seem not to understand the type of game they are playing on us.
Few days ago, after Mompha was arrested by the EFCC as he made to board a flight from Abuja to Dubai, his instagram account where he shows off his wealth disappeared mysteriously.
He was arrested for alleged internet fraud and money laundering which caused many to believe that it was the economic and financial crimes commission that took down the instagram account.
Today, it has been observed that the instagram account is back, with his media files; photos and videos, still intact.
Meanwhile, Nigerian investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has revealed that she has proof of embattled Nigerian big boy, Mompha being lodged in a hotel and not in the Economic Financial Crime Commission’s custody.
Kemi who broke the news of Mompha’s arrest by the FBI took to her social media page to call out EFCC to confirm or debunk the claims of Mustapha Ismaila aka Mompha who was arrested and put in custody for fraud is lodging in a private hotel.