A Nigerian lady has revealed how she almost suffered a ghastly kitchen accident after finding her cooking gas hose has been eaten up by rodents in her home.

The lady identified as @missyposhkitchen on Instagram has taken to the platform platform to recount her near-death encounter.

In her narration, she revealed that the content of her gas cylinder was getting depleted, earlier than usual and she was wondering what the problem could be, not until when her technician discovered that rats had been chipping on the pipe that connects the cylinder to the burner.

The lady went on to advise people to always check for gas leak before starting to cook because it might lead to an explosion.

She wrote:

“This is a great testimony! I noticed my gas has been using few days to finish over 2months. I’ve been worried what has been causing the gas to finish under few days gas that used to last 3weeks to 1month started using 1week. So today i called engineer to check this and when he brought out the gas to check the back we found out rat has eaten the pipe of the gas and I’ve been cooking with it like that over 2months

My advice to everyone out there always check your gas properly before starting to cook everyday it is very important. Never feel lazy to use few seconds to check the pipe connector before cooking.

I’m a living testimony some is not up to this and exploded. Alhamdulilahi”

See below:

Looks like you have blocked notifications!