- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
- Gunmen in military uniform attacks Naka community in Benue, sets houses ablaze
- Appeal court freezes Fayose’s bank account
- Photos: Police arrest Senator Omo-Agege after Thugs cart away Senate mace during plenary
- Tragedy: Gunmen killed 4 policemen in Benue, 11 others missing (photos)
- Fresh Strike: Killer Herdsmen murder village head in Benue
- Another Popular Nollywood Actor, Tony Aleg is dead
- FG confirms Anambra as oil producing state, approves employment for 10,000 youths
- Swazi king’s 8th wife, Senteni Masango commits suicide
You Can Now Cook Rice While Driving Your Car, Audi A8 5.5 Has Considered the Foodies
The Audi A8 5.5 gets its name from 5(five) Go and 0.5(half) Han, coming from the term “gohan”, which means rice in Japanese.
Audi A8 5.5 comes equipped with a rear console-mounted rice cooker designed specifically for the full-size luxury sedan that can cook the “perfect rice ever” thanks to its intense heat convection inside the Japanese rice cooking pot called Hagama.
The owner can use an onboard touchscreen menu panel to select from various cooking options while an Audi-branded rice paddle will come bundled but only for a limited amount of time. Pricing hasn’t been disclosed but Audi says the A8 5.5 will be commercialized only in Japan.