- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
You Can Now Cook Rice While Driving Your Car, Audi A8 5.5 Has Considered the Foodies
The Audi A8 5.5 gets its name from 5(five) Go and 0.5(half) Han, coming from the term “gohan”, which means rice in Japanese.
Audi A8 5.5 comes equipped with a rear console-mounted rice cooker designed specifically for the full-size luxury sedan that can cook the “perfect rice ever” thanks to its intense heat convection inside the Japanese rice cooking pot called Hagama.
The owner can use an onboard touchscreen menu panel to select from various cooking options while an Audi-branded rice paddle will come bundled but only for a limited amount of time. Pricing hasn’t been disclosed but Audi says the A8 5.5 will be commercialized only in Japan.