- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
You Can Now Cook Rice While Driving Your Car, Audi A8 5.5 Has Considered the Foodies
The Audi A8 5.5 gets its name from 5(five) Go and 0.5(half) Han, coming from the term “gohan”, which means rice in Japanese.
Audi A8 5.5 comes equipped with a rear console-mounted rice cooker designed specifically for the full-size luxury sedan that can cook the “perfect rice ever” thanks to its intense heat convection inside the Japanese rice cooking pot called Hagama.
The owner can use an onboard touchscreen menu panel to select from various cooking options while an Audi-branded rice paddle will come bundled but only for a limited amount of time. Pricing hasn’t been disclosed but Audi says the A8 5.5 will be commercialized only in Japan.