- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
You Can Now Cook Rice While Driving Your Car, Audi A8 5.5 Has Considered the Foodies
The Audi A8 5.5 gets its name from 5(five) Go and 0.5(half) Han, coming from the term “gohan”, which means rice in Japanese.
Audi A8 5.5 comes equipped with a rear console-mounted rice cooker designed specifically for the full-size luxury sedan that can cook the “perfect rice ever” thanks to its intense heat convection inside the Japanese rice cooking pot called Hagama.
The owner can use an onboard touchscreen menu panel to select from various cooking options while an Audi-branded rice paddle will come bundled but only for a limited amount of time. Pricing hasn’t been disclosed but Audi says the A8 5.5 will be commercialized only in Japan.