- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Man caught with roasted human parts suspected be his missing nephew
A 60-year-old man, Abubakar Abdulkadir has been arrested for allegedly being in possession of roasted human parts.
The suspect’s arrest was confirmed by Taraba State Police Command on Friday.
The State command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr. David Misal confirmed this in Jalingo to newsmen.
Misal said the suspect was arrested at Alin-Gora village, Ardo-kola Council Area of the state with the body parts suspected to be that of his nephew, Ali Gimba, reportedly missing since April 27, 2017.
Misal added that the man had roasted the body parts and stacked it in a sack when the police arrested him following a tip off.
“I can confirm to you that we arrested one Abubarka Abdulkadir, who was found in possession of body parts suspected to be that of a missing boy.
“He roasted part of the boy’s body and loaded it in a sack,” the police said.