- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Man caught with roasted human parts suspected be his missing nephew
A 60-year-old man, Abubakar Abdulkadir has been arrested for allegedly being in possession of roasted human parts.
The suspect’s arrest was confirmed by Taraba State Police Command on Friday.
The State command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr. David Misal confirmed this in Jalingo to newsmen.
Misal said the suspect was arrested at Alin-Gora village, Ardo-kola Council Area of the state with the body parts suspected to be that of his nephew, Ali Gimba, reportedly missing since April 27, 2017.
Misal added that the man had roasted the body parts and stacked it in a sack when the police arrested him following a tip off.
“I can confirm to you that we arrested one Abubarka Abdulkadir, who was found in possession of body parts suspected to be that of a missing boy.
“He roasted part of the boy’s body and loaded it in a sack,” the police said.