- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
- Gunmen in military uniform attacks Naka community in Benue, sets houses ablaze
- Appeal court freezes Fayose’s bank account
- Photos: Police arrest Senator Omo-Agege after Thugs cart away Senate mace during plenary
- Tragedy: Gunmen killed 4 policemen in Benue, 11 others missing (photos)
- Fresh Strike: Killer Herdsmen murder village head in Benue
- Another Popular Nollywood Actor, Tony Aleg is dead
- FG confirms Anambra as oil producing state, approves employment for 10,000 youths
- Swazi king’s 8th wife, Senteni Masango commits suicide
- Buhari officially declares to run for second term in 2019
Man caught with roasted human parts suspected be his missing nephew
A 60-year-old man, Abubakar Abdulkadir has been arrested for allegedly being in possession of roasted human parts.
The suspect’s arrest was confirmed by Taraba State Police Command on Friday.
The State command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr. David Misal confirmed this in Jalingo to newsmen.
Misal said the suspect was arrested at Alin-Gora village, Ardo-kola Council Area of the state with the body parts suspected to be that of his nephew, Ali Gimba, reportedly missing since April 27, 2017.
Misal added that the man had roasted the body parts and stacked it in a sack when the police arrested him following a tip off.
“I can confirm to you that we arrested one Abubarka Abdulkadir, who was found in possession of body parts suspected to be that of a missing boy.
“He roasted part of the boy’s body and loaded it in a sack,” the police said.