- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Man caught with roasted human parts suspected be his missing nephew
A 60-year-old man, Abubakar Abdulkadir has been arrested for allegedly being in possession of roasted human parts.
The suspect’s arrest was confirmed by Taraba State Police Command on Friday.
The State command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr. David Misal confirmed this in Jalingo to newsmen.
Misal said the suspect was arrested at Alin-Gora village, Ardo-kola Council Area of the state with the body parts suspected to be that of his nephew, Ali Gimba, reportedly missing since April 27, 2017.
Misal added that the man had roasted the body parts and stacked it in a sack when the police arrested him following a tip off.
“I can confirm to you that we arrested one Abubarka Abdulkadir, who was found in possession of body parts suspected to be that of a missing boy.
“He roasted part of the boy’s body and loaded it in a sack,” the police said.