- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Immigrant Spiderman Who Saved Child In France Joins The French Fire Service Set To Be Paid €600, ₦252k Monthly
22-year-old Mamoudou Gassama, the Malian immigrant who scaled an apartment building in Paris to save the life of a dangling 4-year-old has joined the fire brigade after he was rewarded for his brave act.
French President Emmanuel Macron granted the hero “Spiderman” French citizenship and was offered to an enrollment to be a firefighter at the French fire service.
On Tuesday, Gassama visited the Paris Fire Brigade headquarters and Champerret fire station and also met with the Paris fire brigade commander general Jean-Claude Gallet.
The athletic Malian received his temporary residence permit at the prefecture of Bobigny, northeast of Paris and reportedly signed up for a 10-month internship with the Paris fire and rescue services, expected to pay close to 600 euros (N251,471.10) a month.