- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Immigrant Spiderman Who Saved Child In France Joins The French Fire Service Set To Be Paid €600, ₦252k Monthly
22-year-old Mamoudou Gassama, the Malian immigrant who scaled an apartment building in Paris to save the life of a dangling 4-year-old has joined the fire brigade after he was rewarded for his brave act.
French President Emmanuel Macron granted the hero “Spiderman” French citizenship and was offered to an enrollment to be a firefighter at the French fire service.
On Tuesday, Gassama visited the Paris Fire Brigade headquarters and Champerret fire station and also met with the Paris fire brigade commander general Jean-Claude Gallet.
The athletic Malian received his temporary residence permit at the prefecture of Bobigny, northeast of Paris and reportedly signed up for a 10-month internship with the Paris fire and rescue services, expected to pay close to 600 euros (N251,471.10) a month.