- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Immigrant Spiderman Who Saved Child In France Joins The French Fire Service Set To Be Paid €600, ₦252k Monthly
22-year-old Mamoudou Gassama, the Malian immigrant who scaled an apartment building in Paris to save the life of a dangling 4-year-old has joined the fire brigade after he was rewarded for his brave act.
French President Emmanuel Macron granted the hero “Spiderman” French citizenship and was offered to an enrollment to be a firefighter at the French fire service.
On Tuesday, Gassama visited the Paris Fire Brigade headquarters and Champerret fire station and also met with the Paris fire brigade commander general Jean-Claude Gallet.
The athletic Malian received his temporary residence permit at the prefecture of Bobigny, northeast of Paris and reportedly signed up for a 10-month internship with the Paris fire and rescue services, expected to pay close to 600 euros (N251,471.10) a month.