- Biafra: Presidency finally speak on Nnamdi Kanu’s reappearance
- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
Immigrant Spiderman Who Saved Child In France Joins The French Fire Service Set To Be Paid €600, ₦252k Monthly
22-year-old Mamoudou Gassama, the Malian immigrant who scaled an apartment building in Paris to save the life of a dangling 4-year-old has joined the fire brigade after he was rewarded for his brave act.
French President Emmanuel Macron granted the hero “Spiderman” French citizenship and was offered to an enrollment to be a firefighter at the French fire service.
On Tuesday, Gassama visited the Paris Fire Brigade headquarters and Champerret fire station and also met with the Paris fire brigade commander general Jean-Claude Gallet.
The athletic Malian received his temporary residence permit at the prefecture of Bobigny, northeast of Paris and reportedly signed up for a 10-month internship with the Paris fire and rescue services, expected to pay close to 600 euros (N251,471.10) a month.