- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
Immigrant Spiderman Who Saved Child In France Joins The French Fire Service Set To Be Paid €600, ₦252k Monthly
22-year-old Mamoudou Gassama, the Malian immigrant who scaled an apartment building in Paris to save the life of a dangling 4-year-old has joined the fire brigade after he was rewarded for his brave act.
French President Emmanuel Macron granted the hero “Spiderman” French citizenship and was offered to an enrollment to be a firefighter at the French fire service.
On Tuesday, Gassama visited the Paris Fire Brigade headquarters and Champerret fire station and also met with the Paris fire brigade commander general Jean-Claude Gallet.
The athletic Malian received his temporary residence permit at the prefecture of Bobigny, northeast of Paris and reportedly signed up for a 10-month internship with the Paris fire and rescue services, expected to pay close to 600 euros (N251,471.10) a month.