- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
A newly appointed task force chairman identified as Ubong Udofia in charge of Itam Park, Itu local government area of Akwa Ibom state, was allegedly killed yesterday by police officers.
According to online reports, one of the police officers who was off duty, went to load his vehicle outside the park, by Itam Peace Column against the regulation of N.U.R.T. W.
The task force team who are in charge of the park had an encounter with policeman before he called his colleagues attached to Julius Berger company.
The policemen reportedly came in two Hilux vans and shot sporadically. The task force chairman was allegedly and shot dead by the officers.
They escaped and left one of their ID cards at the scene. See photos below.