Wednesday, February 18, 2026
  • REPORT A STORY
  • PRIVACY POLICY
  • CONTACT
WITHIN NIGERIA
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE
    • VIDEOS
    • GIST
    • PIECE (ARTICLES)
No Result
View All Result
WITHIN NIGERIA
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE
    • VIDEOS
    • GIST
    • PIECE (ARTICLES)
No Result
View All Result
WITHIN NIGERIA
No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE

Seven Suspects Arrested As Police Clamp Down On Killer Group In Ogun

by Davies Ngere Ify
April 19, 2019
in Metro
Reading Time: 1 min read
A A
0
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

The Zonal Intervention Squard (ZIS), a unit under the Zone 2 Police Command, Onikan, Lagos, has recorded a magnificent crackdown of a suspected tyranic syndicate that unleashes terror on the natives of Ado-Odo in Ogun State.

The group is said to have a wicked penchant for snuffing lives out of their victims and apparently use their body parts for missions not yet ascertained

It was learnt that about seven members of the deadly group have so far been nabbed while zealous efforts are on by ZIS operatives to track others already on the Police wanted list.

The syndicate, whose notoriety was to forcefully claim expanse of land from the owners, resorted to ambushing them in their farmlands, abduct and ostensibly kill them.

READ ALSO

N2.4bn Fraud: Ex-Nexim MD, Robert Orya’s Trip to 490 Years Sentence

Inside the ongoing controversy over Makoko demolition and 10,000 Lives displaced

How Long Can Anambra Survive the Sit-at-Home Market Shutdown?

Enugu: Family In Pains As 26-Year-Old Twin Member Goes Missing

Anambra Residents Snub Gov. Soludo, Observe Sit-At-Home

A case in study was the alleged kidnapping of 65-year-old Adisa Yusuf and his 17-year-old son, Taofiq. The duo were said to had gone to farm on Saturday, June 23, 2005 and never made it back home till date, of which the victims Arubielu head of family, Chief Wasiu Ajani, disclosed that, prior to their sudden disappearance, there had been a threat from some identified persons to deal with them should they be sighted in the farm.

“Consequently, a formal complaint was lodged with the traditional ruler of Ado-Odo, who dispatched a letter to the alleged James family, to appear in the palace on Tuesday, June 26, 2005, to answer questions on the alleged threat to the lives of Arubielu family members. But, before the appointed date, both father and son got missing. It is a common knowledge in Ado-Odo, given the antecedents of these people in question, that they killed them”, Chief Ajani said emphatically.

RELATED STORYPosts

Metro

N2.4bn Fraud: Ex-Nexim MD, Robert Orya’s Trip to 490 Years Sentence

by Sodiq Lawal Chocomilo
February 9, 2026
Makoko house demolition
Metro

Inside the ongoing controversy over Makoko demolition and 10,000 Lives displaced

by Samuel David
February 5, 2026

Discussion about this post

JUST IN

El-Rufai and Ribadu: Blurring the lines of genuine activism and unsettling rabble-rousing

by Afolabi Hakim
22:04 Feb 16, 2026

He however needs to know that there should be a limit to…

WITHIN NIGERIA

WITHIN NIGERIA MEDIA LTD.

NEWS, MULTI MEDIA

WITHIN NIGERIA is an online news media that focuses on authoritative reports, investigations and major headlines that springs from National issues, Politics, Metro, Entertainment; and Articles.

Follow us on social media:

CORPORATE LINKS

  • About
  • Contacts
  • Report a story
  • Advertisement
  • Content Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
 
  • Fact-Checking Policy
  • Ethics Policy
  • Corrections Policy
  • WHO IS WITHIN NIGERIA?
  • CONTACT US
  • PRIVACY
  • TERMS

© 2022 WITHIN NIGERIA MEDIA LTD. designed by WebAndName

No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE
    • VIDEOS
    • GIST
    • PIECE (ARTICLES)

© 2022 WITHIN NIGERIA MEDIA LTD. designed by WebAndName