- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
EFCC re-arraigns 606 auto dealer, Babafemi Sarumi over Alleged N209m Money Laundering
Owner of 606 Autos Limited, 606 Music Limited and Splash Off Entertainment Limited, Samusideen Babafemi Sarumi has been re-arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) before Justice Chuka Obiozor of the Federal High Court sitting at Ikoyi, Lagos.
He was arraigned on a three-count charge bordering on felony to commit money laundering to the tune of N209 million (Two Hundred and Nine Million Naira) only.
According to reports, the defendant who was earlier arraigned by the EFCC, November 4, 2019 was alleged to have been involved in computer related fraud across the world.
He was also alleged to have taken possession of eight vehicles valued at N135 million and a Boat valued at N104 million, which were reasonably suspected to be part of proceeds of organized crimes across the world.