Wednesday, February 18, 2026
  • REPORT A STORY
  • PRIVACY POLICY
  • CONTACT
WITHIN NIGERIA
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE
    • VIDEOS
    • GIST
    • PIECE (ARTICLES)
No Result
View All Result
WITHIN NIGERIA
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE
    • VIDEOS
    • GIST
    • PIECE (ARTICLES)
No Result
View All Result
WITHIN NIGERIA
No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE

Taskforce intercepts vehicle conveying corpse from Kano to Benue

by Sodiq Lawal Chocomilo
May 7, 2020
in Metro
Reading Time: 1 min read
A A
0
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
A vehicle conveying the corpse of one Peter Aiv Kogi who died of Coronavirus in Kano and was being transported to Konshisha local government area of Benue state for burial has been intercepted by the Benue State Action Committee on COVID-19 on Wednesday evening.
WITHIN NIGERIA learnt that a roadblock was quickly mounted at Jato near Aliade where the vehicle carrying the body of the COVID-19 victim was intercepted after the committee was alerted on the development.
It was further learnt that all the four persons on the vehicle were immediately quarantined after they were apprehended.

In a related story, WITHIN NIGERIA had earlier reported that Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, on Tuesday confirmed a fresh case of Coronavirus infection in the state which was reported by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on Monday night.

Mr Ortom, who made the confirmation in Makurdi while briefing journalists, said the victim, Edward Manger, a returnee from Kano worked with the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).

He said the victim came into the state from Kano towards the end of April.

READ ALSO

Lady alleges rape in Lagos Apartment: Investigation Updates and Key Questions

N2.4bn Fraud: Ex-Nexim MD, Robert Orya’s Trip to 490 Years Sentence

Inside the ongoing controversy over Makoko demolition and 10,000 Lives displaced

How Long Can Anambra Survive the Sit-at-Home Market Shutdown?

Enugu: Family In Pains As 26-Year-Old Twin Member Goes Missing

RELATED STORYPosts

Lady Mirabel's rape claims at Lagos apartment
Metro

Lady alleges rape in Lagos Apartment: Investigation Updates and Key Questions

by Samuel David
February 18, 2026
Metro

N2.4bn Fraud: Ex-Nexim MD, Robert Orya’s Trip to 490 Years Sentence

by Sodiq Lawal Chocomilo
February 9, 2026

Discussion about this post

JUST IN

Electoral Act Amendment: APC and the illusion of progressivism

by Afolabi Hakim
15:50 Feb 18, 2026

On Monday, the lower chamber, the House of Representatives, and the upper…

WITHIN NIGERIA

WITHIN NIGERIA MEDIA LTD.

NEWS, MULTI MEDIA

WITHIN NIGERIA is an online news media that focuses on authoritative reports, investigations and major headlines that springs from National issues, Politics, Metro, Entertainment; and Articles.

Follow us on social media:

CORPORATE LINKS

  • About
  • Contacts
  • Report a story
  • Advertisement
  • Content Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
 
  • Fact-Checking Policy
  • Ethics Policy
  • Corrections Policy
  • WHO IS WITHIN NIGERIA?
  • CONTACT US
  • PRIVACY
  • TERMS

© 2022 WITHIN NIGERIA MEDIA LTD. designed by WebAndName

No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE
    • VIDEOS
    • GIST
    • PIECE (ARTICLES)

© 2022 WITHIN NIGERIA MEDIA LTD. designed by WebAndName