Wednesday, February 18, 2026
  • REPORT A STORY
  • PRIVACY POLICY
  • CONTACT
WITHIN NIGERIA
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE
    • VIDEOS
    • GIST
    • PIECE (ARTICLES)
No Result
View All Result
WITHIN NIGERIA
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE
    • VIDEOS
    • GIST
    • PIECE (ARTICLES)
No Result
View All Result
WITHIN NIGERIA
No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE

Teenager drowns in well in Kano

by
September 25, 2020
in Metro
Reading Time: 1 min read
A A
0
Teenager drowns in well in Kano
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

An 11-year-old boy, identified as Musa Abdullahi, has passed away after falling into a traditional well on the outskirts of Lamire village in Garko Local Government area of Kano State.

The Public Relations Officer of the State Fire Service, Alhaji Saidu Muhammed, confirmed the incident in a statement issued on Friday in Kano.

Muhammad said the incident occurred on Thursday when the deceased was walking along the area and suddenly fell inside the well.

“We received a distress call from one Malam Muhammad at about 10:30 am. On receiving the information, we quickly sent our rescue team to the scene at about 10:45 am.

READ ALSO

N2.4bn Fraud: Ex-Nexim MD, Robert Orya’s Trip to 490 Years Sentence

Inside the ongoing controversy over Makoko demolition and 10,000 Lives displaced

How Long Can Anambra Survive the Sit-at-Home Market Shutdown?

Enugu: Family In Pains As 26-Year-Old Twin Member Goes Missing

Anambra Residents Snub Gov. Soludo, Observe Sit-At-Home

“The corpse was removed from the well and handed over to the ward head of Lamire village, Alhaji Abdul Dalbatu”, he said.

He, however, urged the general public to fill up old wells that had been abandoned, to avoid unforeseen circumstances, NAN reports.

RELATED STORYPosts

Metro

N2.4bn Fraud: Ex-Nexim MD, Robert Orya’s Trip to 490 Years Sentence

by Sodiq Lawal Chocomilo
February 9, 2026
Makoko house demolition
Metro

Inside the ongoing controversy over Makoko demolition and 10,000 Lives displaced

by Samuel David
February 5, 2026

Discussion about this post

JUST IN

El-Rufai and Ribadu: Blurring the lines of genuine activism and unsettling rabble-rousing

by Afolabi Hakim
22:04 Feb 16, 2026

He however needs to know that there should be a limit to…

WITHIN NIGERIA

WITHIN NIGERIA MEDIA LTD.

NEWS, MULTI MEDIA

WITHIN NIGERIA is an online news media that focuses on authoritative reports, investigations and major headlines that springs from National issues, Politics, Metro, Entertainment; and Articles.

Follow us on social media:

CORPORATE LINKS

  • About
  • Contacts
  • Report a story
  • Advertisement
  • Content Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
 
  • Fact-Checking Policy
  • Ethics Policy
  • Corrections Policy
  • WHO IS WITHIN NIGERIA?
  • CONTACT US
  • PRIVACY
  • TERMS

© 2022 WITHIN NIGERIA MEDIA LTD. designed by WebAndName

No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • FEATURES
  • NEWS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • FACT CHECK
  • MORE
    • VIDEOS
    • GIST
    • PIECE (ARTICLES)

© 2022 WITHIN NIGERIA MEDIA LTD. designed by WebAndName