- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
BBNaija: Cee-C apologizes to Tobi, says she’s uncontrollable a times
Ceec apologizes to Tobi after she rained insults on him yesterday.
Yesterday evening, #BBNaija housemate, Ceec apologized to Tobi for all the hurtful things she said to him earlier in the day. Her apology comes hours after Big Brother issued her a strike for provacation and verbal abuse.
Cee-C’s outbursts worry celebrities
Celebrities and and followers of the reality show, Big Brother Naija ‘Double Wahala’, have reacted to Cee-C’s emotional outbursts on Wednesday morning.
Tobi, Miracle and Alex were getting ready for the day’s task when Cee-C’s verbal onslaught erupted spontaneously. She stomped around the house raining insults on her former romantic partner Tobi.
The two, who became the first couple of the Big Brother ‘Double Wahala’ season, are not on speaking terms as a result of what can only be referred to as a long and complicated feud.
However, Viewers, are not pleased with the way Cee-C insulted her fellow housemate, Tobi.
Some the followers and celebrities took to their twitter handles to express their disgust over the situation.
Linda Ikeji with the handle, @lindaikeji, did not economize words when she said a woman should never talk to a man the way she did no matter how provoked she was.
Dear women, never talk to a man the way CeeC has spoken to Tobi today no matter how provoked you are. It’s almost a sin! And of course, it goes both ways! #BBNaija
— Linda Ikeji (@lindaikeji) April 18, 2018
I just watched the most bizarre live recording of #BBNaija. I’m still dumbfounded. One person going on a non stop tirade on another. Surely this must be some sort of abuse. Biggie is quietly nursing a pressure pot and anything that results out of its explosion will be his fault.
— Kemi Adetiba (@kemiadetiba) April 18, 2018
Isn’t it against #BBNaija rules to verbally abuse another housemate?
— Toolz O.D (@ToolzO) April 18, 2018