- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Two youths die while celebrating release Ex-governor, Jonah Jang
Two youths allegedly killed, others wounded while celebrating release of former Plateau State governor, Jonah Jang.
Two Nigerian youths from Tudun Wada in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State died on Thursday and Friday, May 25, while celebrating the conditional release of a former governor of the state, Jonah David Jang, by a Jos High Court.
The deceased identified as Peter Sirfwang Kefas and Jerry Sunday, were among a group of merry-makers speeding in a bus along Rayfield Club when the driver lost control of the vehicle.
According to reports, hundreds of youths, mostly supporters of Jang who now represents Plateau North in the Senate, had turned out Thursday in solidarity with the senator who is facing a 12-count charge of corruption and misappropriation of N6.3 billion while in office.
Some of the youths were seen hanging from vehicles that sped along major highways.