- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Two youths die while celebrating release Ex-governor, Jonah Jang
Two youths allegedly killed, others wounded while celebrating release of former Plateau State governor, Jonah Jang.
Two Nigerian youths from Tudun Wada in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State died on Thursday and Friday, May 25, while celebrating the conditional release of a former governor of the state, Jonah David Jang, by a Jos High Court.
The deceased identified as Peter Sirfwang Kefas and Jerry Sunday, were among a group of merry-makers speeding in a bus along Rayfield Club when the driver lost control of the vehicle.
According to reports, hundreds of youths, mostly supporters of Jang who now represents Plateau North in the Senate, had turned out Thursday in solidarity with the senator who is facing a 12-count charge of corruption and misappropriation of N6.3 billion while in office.
Some of the youths were seen hanging from vehicles that sped along major highways.