- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Insulting Mercy Aigbe Was A Publicity Stunt To Promote My New Movie – Toyin Abraham Reveals
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham in her rant yesterday, mentioned how Mercy Aigbe took delight in breaking people’s relationships and spreading rumours about other actresses. This really caught the attention of social media users as they trying to find out what actually happened.
However, it was all public stunt as Toyin Abraham just posted on her Instagram page.
She said people like bad news, that since she released her movie ‘The Ghost And The Tout’ it did not go viral but within few minutes of calling out Mercy Aigbe it went viral and lots of people have been messaging her.
She posted :
THE GHOST AND THE TOUT IS SELLING OUT BUT DIDN’T GO VIRAL…I NOW DECIDED TO INSULT MY SIS @realmercyaigbe BUT WENT VIRAL..
MY QUESTION IS DO WE LIKE OR LOVE BAD NEWS OR GOOD NEWS
NB:THE Dms I HAVE IS UNCOUNTABLE..
NIGERIANS WE NEED TO CELEBRATE OUR SUCCESS MORE..
The actress deleted the post some few minutes after updating it on her timeline.
When the news broke actually, some social media users were already of the opinion it was another publicity stunts as gathered from their comments on various platforms and it turned out to be true.
Toyin Abraham later took to Instagram to congratulate Mercy Aigbe on her new endorsement.