- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
5 Co-actors Odunlade Adekola reportedly ‘Dated’ — #1 almost crashed his marriage
Much has been said about handsome Nollywood actor, Odunlade Adekola and his steady rise to stardom. The talented actor has enchanted most of the Yoruba movies’ watching audience with his lively and convincing displays in front of the cameras.
The married role interpreter has also been linked romantically with many ladies including actresses he has worked with in the past and at present.
Here are five high profile ladies the father of three has been linked with
Odunlade’s marriage to his wife, Ruth was threatened in 2011 when it was revealed that he was taking to bed, Taiwo Aromokun, an actress who was a trainee under him.
Explaining why they broke up to Punch’s Nonye Ben Nwankwo, Taiwo said, “Odunlade was married with two adorable sons and he was not ready to take a second wife. I would have married him if he had asked me”.
Odunlade managed to handle the situation effectively and Taiwo got married to another man, Olayemi Abimbola. She recently broke up with her husband with which she has a set of handsome twin boys.