- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
Digital Sports Editor, Nathan Judah revealed on Twitter that the 32-year-old Wolverhampton Wanderers’ goalkeeper helped in opening a brand new Haematology & Oncology Day unit at Solihull Hospital on Tuesday.
Last month, Carl Ikeme shared a testimony on his Instagram page about how he will soon be fully cured of the illness.
”After a tough year and intense chemotherapy throughout I would like to let everyone know I am in complete REMISSION . I still have hurdles to get over to be cured but I can hopefully now move forward with some normality. I would like to thank my family/friends to start with who have gone above and beyond for me ❤ The support I have received from Wolves/Nigeria, the football world and from people from all over the world has been hard to put into words. I can’t thank everyone at the Christie and heartlands hospital enough for there care!!!What next who knows… I’m just taking it a day at a time #Grateful ?? #Remission.”