- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Super Eagles goalkeeper, Carl Ikeme makes first public appearance since battle with cancer
Digital Sports Editor, Nathan Judah revealed on Twitter that the 32-year-old Wolverhampton Wanderers’ goalkeeper helped in opening a brand new Haematology & Oncology Day unit at Solihull Hospital on Tuesday.
Last month, Carl Ikeme shared a testimony on his Instagram page about how he will soon be fully cured of the illness.
”After a tough year and intense chemotherapy throughout I would like to let everyone know I am in complete REMISSION . I still have hurdles to get over to be cured but I can hopefully now move forward with some normality. I would like to thank my family/friends to start with who have gone above and beyond for me ❤ The support I have received from Wolves/Nigeria, the football world and from people from all over the world has been hard to put into words. I can’t thank everyone at the Christie and heartlands hospital enough for there care!!!What next who knows… I’m just taking it a day at a time #Grateful ?? #Remission.”