- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
I sincerely love her — 29-year-old man who raped 11 year old girl behind Church building
”I love her, she is so beautiful” 29-year-old man apprehended for defiling 11 year old girl in Niger says
29 year old Abdullahi Abubakar, who was arrested for defiling an 11 year old girl behind ECWA Church, Barkin-Sale in Minna, Niger State on July 11th, says he loves the little girl because she is so beautiful.
Abubakar who was paraded before newsmen, confessed to have had sex with the little girl over three times
”I love the small girl, she is so beautiful that I can’t let her go without making love to her as she always submit to me and I have been making love to her; At least, I have done it more than three times. I don’t know what has come over me but I think I love the girl.
I have messed up my life; look at me, 29-year-old man having an affair with 11-year -old girl,” he said
The state Police command’s spokesperson, Muhammad Abubakar, says he would soon be charged to court.