- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
5 Tips to Save Cash While traveling
If you are planning to travel within or outside Nigeria, you can save money on your next travel.
3. Stay with someone
Instead of lodging in a hotel while you are on vacation, spending so much money to lodge, you can find someone to stay with or you can split the hotel bills with a friend or two and stay together.
You save more money when you do so.
4. Avoid Breakfast from the Hotels
Meals at hotels can be quite expensive which might make you spend more than usual. You can opt for a variety of cheap dishes at local restaurants.
Look for local restaurants where you can find affordable and quality meals.