- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Genevieve Nnaji dumps acting for Real Estate business
This must be a sad news for those itching to see her in movies again.
Genevieve, who won won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005, may not be coming back any time soon as she has found herself a new love.
Her new business interest according to a top Nollywood source is real estate. The actress has partnered with a top real estate firm in Abuja to develop a new estate which is now her number one source of income.
Her new business line as it is, is less competitive and very profitable.
Don’t expect her back on the big screen because sources revealed that she has been rejecting scripts since 2017. The source said;
“She could return anytime she likes the script presented to her.”
The actress who shared a photo of the uncompleted building which were undergoing construction in Apo Dutse, Abuja two years ago,
She took to Instagram last month to share a new photo of the completed building. The photo she shared came with a ‘house’ emoji.