- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
Genevieve Nnaji dumps acting for Real Estate business
This must be a sad news for those itching to see her in movies again.
Genevieve, who won won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005, may not be coming back any time soon as she has found herself a new love.
Her new business interest according to a top Nollywood source is real estate. The actress has partnered with a top real estate firm in Abuja to develop a new estate which is now her number one source of income.
Her new business line as it is, is less competitive and very profitable.
Don’t expect her back on the big screen because sources revealed that she has been rejecting scripts since 2017. The source said;
“She could return anytime she likes the script presented to her.”
The actress who shared a photo of the uncompleted building which were undergoing construction in Apo Dutse, Abuja two years ago,
She took to Instagram last month to share a new photo of the completed building. The photo she shared came with a ‘house’ emoji.