- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
Genevieve Nnaji dumps acting for Real Estate business
This must be a sad news for those itching to see her in movies again.
Genevieve, who won won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005, may not be coming back any time soon as she has found herself a new love.
Her new business interest according to a top Nollywood source is real estate. The actress has partnered with a top real estate firm in Abuja to develop a new estate which is now her number one source of income.
Her new business line as it is, is less competitive and very profitable.
Don’t expect her back on the big screen because sources revealed that she has been rejecting scripts since 2017. The source said;
“She could return anytime she likes the script presented to her.”
The actress who shared a photo of the uncompleted building which were undergoing construction in Apo Dutse, Abuja two years ago,
She took to Instagram last month to share a new photo of the completed building. The photo she shared came with a ‘house’ emoji.