- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Popular cheerful giver, Kokun Foundation depressed, reveals decision to commit suicide
I Feel Like Committing Suicide, says CEO of Kokun Foundation
The CEO Kokun foundation, that is popularly known for helping the poor took to his instastory to share how depressed he has been lately and feels like committing suicide.
Kokun’s act of philanthropy has gone viral several times on social media, he’s the type that needs to be supported and not to be allowed to be consumed by depression because he is a treasure to the society, most especially the needy.
One of the videos that shows his cheerful giving can be seen below.
According to the NGO owner, the depression phase he is going through is so much for him to handle. See his post below.
Another interesting topic; “Misplaced priority” – Philanthropist Kokun Blasts President Buhari For Inviting Entertainers And Not Him