- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Popular cheerful giver, Kokun Foundation depressed, reveals decision to commit suicide
I Feel Like Committing Suicide, says CEO of Kokun Foundation
The CEO Kokun foundation, that is popularly known for helping the poor took to his instastory to share how depressed he has been lately and feels like committing suicide.
Kokun’s act of philanthropy has gone viral several times on social media, he’s the type that needs to be supported and not to be allowed to be consumed by depression because he is a treasure to the society, most especially the needy.
One of the videos that shows his cheerful giving can be seen below.
According to the NGO owner, the depression phase he is going through is so much for him to handle. See his post below.
Another interesting topic; “Misplaced priority” – Philanthropist Kokun Blasts President Buhari For Inviting Entertainers And Not Him