- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
Popular cheerful giver, Kokun Foundation depressed, reveals decision to commit suicide
I Feel Like Committing Suicide, says CEO of Kokun Foundation
The CEO Kokun foundation, that is popularly known for helping the poor took to his instastory to share how depressed he has been lately and feels like committing suicide.
Kokun’s act of philanthropy has gone viral several times on social media, he’s the type that needs to be supported and not to be allowed to be consumed by depression because he is a treasure to the society, most especially the needy.
One of the videos that shows his cheerful giving can be seen below.
According to the NGO owner, the depression phase he is going through is so much for him to handle. See his post below.
Another interesting topic; “Misplaced priority” – Philanthropist Kokun Blasts President Buhari For Inviting Entertainers And Not Him