- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Popular cheerful giver, Kokun Foundation depressed, reveals decision to commit suicide
I Feel Like Committing Suicide, says CEO of Kokun Foundation
The CEO Kokun foundation, that is popularly known for helping the poor took to his instastory to share how depressed he has been lately and feels like committing suicide.
Kokun’s act of philanthropy has gone viral several times on social media, he’s the type that needs to be supported and not to be allowed to be consumed by depression because he is a treasure to the society, most especially the needy.
One of the videos that shows his cheerful giving can be seen below.
According to the NGO owner, the depression phase he is going through is so much for him to handle. See his post below.
Another interesting topic; “Misplaced priority” – Philanthropist Kokun Blasts President Buhari For Inviting Entertainers And Not Him