- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
The Last Moments Of Ras Kimono’s Wife Who Died
The late Efe, who was forty-two years old, passed on today (September 23rd) at her home in the Isheri-Magodo area of Lagos State.
News of her death first broke in the early this morning as NAN reported she was confirmed dead at 4 am.
Recalling her last moments, Mr Michael Odiong, Project Manager of Premiere Music, who spoke exclusively with NAN, said Mrs Kimono died without any previous ailment.
Odiong even went on to reveal that the deceased attended an event on Saturday and returned back home late in the evening.
Ending his conversation with us, Mr Odiong said the family will soon put out an official press release on the unfortunate incident, and that they’re requesting for privacy during this time. Related topic is; RAS KIMONO’s Body to Lie in State at COSON House on Thursday, August 23