- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
The Last Moments Of Ras Kimono’s Wife Who Died
The late Efe, who was forty-two years old, passed on today (September 23rd) at her home in the Isheri-Magodo area of Lagos State.
News of her death first broke in the early this morning as NAN reported she was confirmed dead at 4 am.
Recalling her last moments, Mr Michael Odiong, Project Manager of Premiere Music, who spoke exclusively with NAN, said Mrs Kimono died without any previous ailment.
Odiong even went on to reveal that the deceased attended an event on Saturday and returned back home late in the evening.
Ending his conversation with us, Mr Odiong said the family will soon put out an official press release on the unfortunate incident, and that they’re requesting for privacy during this time. Related topic is; RAS KIMONO’s Body to Lie in State at COSON House on Thursday, August 23