- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
The Last Moments Of Ras Kimono’s Wife Who Died
The late Efe, who was forty-two years old, passed on today (September 23rd) at her home in the Isheri-Magodo area of Lagos State.
News of her death first broke in the early this morning as NAN reported she was confirmed dead at 4 am.
Recalling her last moments, Mr Michael Odiong, Project Manager of Premiere Music, who spoke exclusively with NAN, said Mrs Kimono died without any previous ailment.
Odiong even went on to reveal that the deceased attended an event on Saturday and returned back home late in the evening.
Ending his conversation with us, Mr Odiong said the family will soon put out an official press release on the unfortunate incident, and that they’re requesting for privacy during this time. Related topic is; RAS KIMONO’s Body to Lie in State at COSON House on Thursday, August 23