- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
The Last Moments Of Ras Kimono’s Wife Who Died
The late Efe, who was forty-two years old, passed on today (September 23rd) at her home in the Isheri-Magodo area of Lagos State.
News of her death first broke in the early this morning as NAN reported she was confirmed dead at 4 am.
Recalling her last moments, Mr Michael Odiong, Project Manager of Premiere Music, who spoke exclusively with NAN, said Mrs Kimono died without any previous ailment.
Odiong even went on to reveal that the deceased attended an event on Saturday and returned back home late in the evening.
Ending his conversation with us, Mr Odiong said the family will soon put out an official press release on the unfortunate incident, and that they’re requesting for privacy during this time. Related topic is; RAS KIMONO’s Body to Lie in State at COSON House on Thursday, August 23