- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
Checkout These 5 Popular Yoruba Movie Actors You Didn’t Know Are Couples (Photos)
There are five couples that are prominent faces in many Yoruba movies but are not known to most of their fans as couple.
Though these actors and actresses met on the job in different circumstances, these couples are legally married and have been married for many years – with the least being eight years.
Interestingly many of the colleagues of these couples know that they are married but for some reasons unknown, fans don’t know. Here’s a list of five couples in Yoruba movies who you never knew were married
1. Toyin Adewale and Sunday Adewale
Toyin Adewale is one of the older actresses that knows her onion. Aside being an established actress and producer, Toyin had combined event planning and catering with her career as an actress. Toyin is married to Sunday Adewale, a rarely seen actor that combines movie directing with scriptwriting. Toyin and Sunday, who are currently based in the United States of America, are the parents of DMW star, Mayorkun.