- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Checkout These 5 Popular Yoruba Movie Actors You Didn’t Know Are Couples (Photos)
There are five couples that are prominent faces in many Yoruba movies but are not known to most of their fans as couple.
Though these actors and actresses met on the job in different circumstances, these couples are legally married and have been married for many years – with the least being eight years.
Interestingly many of the colleagues of these couples know that they are married but for some reasons unknown, fans don’t know. Here’s a list of five couples in Yoruba movies who you never knew were married
1. Toyin Adewale and Sunday Adewale
Toyin Adewale is one of the older actresses that knows her onion. Aside being an established actress and producer, Toyin had combined event planning and catering with her career as an actress. Toyin is married to Sunday Adewale, a rarely seen actor that combines movie directing with scriptwriting. Toyin and Sunday, who are currently based in the United States of America, are the parents of DMW star, Mayorkun.