- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Checkout These 5 Popular Yoruba Movie Actors You Didn’t Know Are Couples (Photos)
There are five couples that are prominent faces in many Yoruba movies but are not known to most of their fans as couple.
Though these actors and actresses met on the job in different circumstances, these couples are legally married and have been married for many years – with the least being eight years.
Interestingly many of the colleagues of these couples know that they are married but for some reasons unknown, fans don’t know. Here’s a list of five couples in Yoruba movies who you never knew were married
1. Toyin Adewale and Sunday Adewale
Toyin Adewale is one of the older actresses that knows her onion. Aside being an established actress and producer, Toyin had combined event planning and catering with her career as an actress. Toyin is married to Sunday Adewale, a rarely seen actor that combines movie directing with scriptwriting. Toyin and Sunday, who are currently based in the United States of America, are the parents of DMW star, Mayorkun.