- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Checkout These 5 Popular Yoruba Movie Actors You Didn’t Know Are Couples (Photos)
There are five couples that are prominent faces in many Yoruba movies but are not known to most of their fans as couple.
Though these actors and actresses met on the job in different circumstances, these couples are legally married and have been married for many years – with the least being eight years.
Interestingly many of the colleagues of these couples know that they are married but for some reasons unknown, fans don’t know. Here’s a list of five couples in Yoruba movies who you never knew were married
1. Toyin Adewale and Sunday Adewale
Toyin Adewale is one of the older actresses that knows her onion. Aside being an established actress and producer, Toyin had combined event planning and catering with her career as an actress. Toyin is married to Sunday Adewale, a rarely seen actor that combines movie directing with scriptwriting. Toyin and Sunday, who are currently based in the United States of America, are the parents of DMW star, Mayorkun.