- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Empress Njamah Drops A Subtle Cryptic Message In Response To Timaya Car Gift Controversy
Empress Njamah has dropped a subtle cryptic message in response to a viral interview made by her ex-boyfriend, Timaya.
The Bayelsa State-born musician and the actress had dated during the early stage of Timaya’s career.
They, however, parted ways over undisclosed reasons.
However, the ‘’Sanko’’ crooner, for the first time, came out to speak on why he broke up with the actress and how he collected his car gift.
The details made public by him have prompted a reaction from Empress who has since relocated to Abuja to face her boutique business.
“Maturity comes when you stop making excuses n start making changes! FAKE people have an image to maintain, REAL PEOPLE JUST DON’T CARE” #mylife #mycharitywork #mypleasure #mycalling #myhappiness,” she posted on her social media account.