- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Empress Njamah Drops A Subtle Cryptic Message In Response To Timaya Car Gift Controversy
Empress Njamah has dropped a subtle cryptic message in response to a viral interview made by her ex-boyfriend, Timaya.
The Bayelsa State-born musician and the actress had dated during the early stage of Timaya’s career.
They, however, parted ways over undisclosed reasons.
However, the ‘’Sanko’’ crooner, for the first time, came out to speak on why he broke up with the actress and how he collected his car gift.
The details made public by him have prompted a reaction from Empress who has since relocated to Abuja to face her boutique business.
“Maturity comes when you stop making excuses n start making changes! FAKE people have an image to maintain, REAL PEOPLE JUST DON’T CARE” #mylife #mycharitywork #mypleasure #mycalling #myhappiness,” she posted on her social media account.