- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
Some of us do better at scamming men than ‘doing well in school’, Lady proudly claims
A Twitter user took to the platform to advise ladies empower themselves and not rely on men for financial help.
Some ladies applauded her for this tweet, but others ladies disagreed totally with her. while stating that some women prefer scamming men as that’s what they are good at.
Please go to school, work hard and become someone in life one day. A man is not a financial breakthrough.
— Inno N ❁ (@Inno_Nondi) November 16, 2018
“Dear Ladies Please go to school, work hard and become someone in life one day. A man is not a financial breakthrough”.
In response, a lady wrote, “Not everyone does well in school, some of us do better at scamming men, life has many variables”.
Another wrote, “We are all gifted differently. Stay in your lane and mind your own”.
Another interesting topic; 8 most handsome bachelors in Nigeria at the moment