- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
“I have always been a huge fan” – Tonto Dikeh reconciles with Mercy Johnson
Tonto Dikeh and Mercy Johnson are now really cordial with each other but there was a time when they were sworn enemies. Tonto Dikeh has now explained the reason for the fight.
According to Tonto, their fight was childish and it was because she was envious that Mercy Johnson was the only one who could act better than her in the Nigerian movie industry.
She said she has now realized that to be herself is better so she has stopped wanting to be like Mercy.
Sharing a throwback photo of them together, Tonto wrote:
Forget all that small pikin fight we do when we small,I have always been a huge fan..
As a matter of fact that year Na only you I Dey fear to act with becos I know say you got dust me hands down..
Dunno how you do it boo but you are a GREAT ACTOR!!!
Just concerned al those my childish fight as envy because that year mercy Johnson was all I wanted to be until I realize say to be me better pass!!!
Love you girl @mercyjohnsonokojie
#TBT #MERCYJOHNSON #KINGTONTO #HAPPYHEART
See her post below;