- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
“I have always been a huge fan” – Tonto Dikeh reconciles with Mercy Johnson
Tonto Dikeh and Mercy Johnson are now really cordial with each other but there was a time when they were sworn enemies. Tonto Dikeh has now explained the reason for the fight.
According to Tonto, their fight was childish and it was because she was envious that Mercy Johnson was the only one who could act better than her in the Nigerian movie industry.
She said she has now realized that to be herself is better so she has stopped wanting to be like Mercy.
Sharing a throwback photo of them together, Tonto wrote:
Forget all that small pikin fight we do when we small,I have always been a huge fan..
As a matter of fact that year Na only you I Dey fear to act with becos I know say you got dust me hands down..
Dunno how you do it boo but you are a GREAT ACTOR!!!
Just concerned al those my childish fight as envy because that year mercy Johnson was all I wanted to be until I realize say to be me better pass!!!
Love you girl @mercyjohnsonokojie
#TBT #MERCYJOHNSON #KINGTONTO #HAPPYHEART
See her post below;