- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Banky W’s electricity bill of N90,000 in a month while he was outside of the country, has angered the singer that he had to explode while telling the tale in a new interview.
Banky W disclosed that after receiving the bill, he called IKEDC to complain over the estimated bill of N90k and they told him he should have told them he traveled so they can adjust their meter.
According to the singer turned politician, it was at that moment he knew that estimated bills was fraud on the flip side.
Here is the video of the interview in which Banky W lamented over the electricity bill of N90k below;
This is coming after it was reported that the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), disclosed it will stop the widespread abuse of its estimated electricity billing methodology by the 11 electricity distribution companies (Discos) in the country.
And in this regard invited stakeholders in the power industry to tell it the best out of two options it has proposed to adopt to cap estimation of electricity bills by the Discos.
NERC in a consultation paper it sent out on this, explained the issue of estimated billing has continued to constitute a major source of complaints by customers in all the Discos.
See Interview Video below;