- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
I don’t deserve you – RMD tells his wife on Valentine’s day
Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, RMD, has told his wife that he doesn’t deserve her. He made this known in a Valentine’s day message he shared on Instagram.
According to RMD, those were the exact first words he said when he saw her heart towards him 22 years ago.
Sharing a picture of the both of them in celebration of Valentine’s day, the actor wrote on IG:
“Adejumobi. Abike. Abiks. Abk.
Adumaradan…. See how far we have come… I still don’t deserve you. First words I said to you when I saw your heart for me over 22 years ago, and until this minute I still don’t feel I deserve you. Thank you for always.
#celebratingabike #rmdsaysso #valentinethings”
RMD is married to Jumobi Adegbesan, a former presenter on Africa Independent Television, AIT.