- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
“Buhari has not been good to Nigerians” – Ruggedman says as he gives reason
Popular rapper, Ruggedman in an interview with Sunday Scoop said he is not supporting Buhari because his first term as president has not been good to Nigerians, including entertainers.
The rapper also spoke on his membership of the Creative Industry Group, a coalition of entertainers who endorsed Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party for the presidential poll, disclosed that he once declined being running mate to an Abia governorship candidate.
Ruggedman who did not name the politician or party whose offer of being a running mate he declined, told Sunday Scoop that he was not ready for such.
“A governorship candidate in Abia State actually asked me to be his running mate but I declined. For now, I don’t want it. I prefer to fight for the masses at the moment. I am not interested in running for an elective position.
“Felix Duke told me about the group but I still need to find out what it is about, though they told me they are supporting Atiku.
“I have been quiet until recently when I rallied support for Fela Durotye on social media. I support every other candidate except President Muhammadu Buhari because his first term as president has not been good to Nigerians, including entertainers. Left to me, I prefer one of the younger candidates as the president. However, Atiku is the only one close enough to give Buhari a fight; I don’t think others have what it takes to win.”