- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Nigeria’s Agtech startup “Goatti” helps users Create livestock farm on their smartphones
As Technology continues to drive Agricultural value, Nigeria’s digital livestock startup company “GOATTI” has launched its mobile app to help Nigeria tackle meat insecurity in Nigeria.
The Goatti App is designed to help users invest in Livestock from there smartphones without owning a physical farm hereby giving them a 30% ROI/dividend with a period of 6 months.
The Goatti App is an agricultural innovation that allows people create there livestock farm in 5 Minutes from there smartphone and give an on-farm operation update of your livestock activities, daily weekly and Monthly through a real time notification on your internet enabled phone.
In reality, Goatti team consist of experienced staffs which ranges from Livestock farmers, Animal scientist, Veterinary Doctors, software Developers, Financial & marketing experts and more who monitor your livestock to maturity on your behalf without you stressing yourself or going through the hassle of farming till your goats are matured for sales.
Users however don’t need to be bothered about the sale of there livestock, as Goatti is perceived as one of the biggest livestock aggregator in Nigeria to Quick service Restaurants (QSR), Retail stores, & household consumer. Thus, GOATTI owe users the responsibility of selling there livestock at maturity to a wide range of consumers hereby giving you a return on investment of 30% on your livestock Farm within 6 months.
According to Ifedayo Oniyide (Founder/CEO of Goatti.ng) “Goatti app is designed to help more Nigerians participate in livestock farming with there mobile devices.
With the aim at been Africa’s largest livestock aggregator for goats, we believe young and elite Nigerians can invest there resources into farming without leaving there paid job, or academic pursuit in owning healthy livestock through best ranching practices to feed the exponential growing population of the nation with an aim of earning decent returns”.
He further added that, Goatti is a farm for everyone (Nigerians & in Diaspora) thus we believe we can use digital technology in driving the agricultural value of our nation by ensuring livestock farmers & investors get decent income towards building a livestock ranching structures and processing plants that works and produce healthy goats & hygiene meat for the consumer market” The App is however characterized by its Simple payment gateway to purchase and create Livestock Farm in few minutes, farm dashboard, real time notifications, Gifting Livestock, Shop Goatti Products, Farm and market updates, Payout Button, and fast responsive inquiry features. The Goatti App would definitely give you an exciting farming experience that would keep your integrated with your livestock.
For More Inquires send an email to; [email protected] or call +2349061108306 Website: www.goatti.ng