- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
3 ways you may be wasting money on your smartphone without realizing it
Having a smartphone is a need everyone considers very important because apart from using it for communication, it allows you to do a lot of things you can do on your personal computer.
Smartphones are playing important role in everyone’s life that having one is on the priority list of everybody.
However, as important as this device is, many of us unfortunately pay more money to enjoy our smartphones.
Here are three ways you may be wasting money on your smartphone.
To enjoy your smartphone, you need data, right? But how much do you spend on data every month? There is always a joke about data that Nigeria is the only place where you subscribe for a monthly data two or three times a month.
If you find yourself buying a monthly data more than once in a month and you’re not using the phone for anything that makes you money in return, you’ve got to watch it. Even if you change your data plan, you’ll still have to control your data consumption, that’s one way to save money.
2. Always changing your phone
If you like to buy the latest phone every year, you’re probably spending the money you don’t need to spend. Except your current phone has gone bad and can’t fix it again, you really don’t need to always change your phone.
A lot of the best smartphone in the market look sleek and fragile that you have to buy a case for them to protect them. And if you think your smartphone is too cool to be covered in a case, you might end up spending some money to fix your phone when it slips out of your hands or pockets and shattered on the floor.