- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
The clash occurred between political thugs who struggled for the money that was given to them by a rich man suspected to be a Politician at Ward 11, Unit 22 in Abeokuta.
Watch video below.
View this post on Instagram
See photos from the scene below.
Meanwhile, Obasanjo has exercised his franchise by casting his vote at Unit 22, Ward 11, Olusomi, Sokori, Abeokuta, Ogun State
The ex-president would be hoping for the victory of Atiku Abubakar, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, after throwing his weight behind him.