- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
According to Eyewitnesses, irate youths in Umuneke Ngoro at Ngor Okpala Local Government Area, which is the largest local government in the state, were angered when security agents stormed the area and attempted to cart away voting materials and bring same to the INEC Collation Centre in Owerri allegedly without first announcing the results of yesterday’s elections at the local level before taking them to the INEC Collation Centre.
A party agent, who refused to be mentioned, said the security agents refuse to reveal their identities before carting the voting materials away, and this raised their suspicion that the result of the election may be altered before getting to the Collation Centre.