- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
According to Eyewitnesses, irate youths in Umuneke Ngoro at Ngor Okpala Local Government Area, which is the largest local government in the state, were angered when security agents stormed the area and attempted to cart away voting materials and bring same to the INEC Collation Centre in Owerri allegedly without first announcing the results of yesterday’s elections at the local level before taking them to the INEC Collation Centre.
A party agent, who refused to be mentioned, said the security agents refuse to reveal their identities before carting the voting materials away, and this raised their suspicion that the result of the election may be altered before getting to the Collation Centre.