- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
According to Eyewitnesses, irate youths in Umuneke Ngoro at Ngor Okpala Local Government Area, which is the largest local government in the state, were angered when security agents stormed the area and attempted to cart away voting materials and bring same to the INEC Collation Centre in Owerri allegedly without first announcing the results of yesterday’s elections at the local level before taking them to the INEC Collation Centre.
A party agent, who refused to be mentioned, said the security agents refuse to reveal their identities before carting the voting materials away, and this raised their suspicion that the result of the election may be altered before getting to the Collation Centre.