- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
A man was stabbed during the presidential and national assembly elections today at Ward 6 in Urban area of Sapele, Delta state.
According to reports, the victim simply identified as Onos, a loyalist of the All Progressives Congress (APC) – was allegedly stabbed by a notorious cult leader during the voting exercise.
The cult leader allegedly led his boys to attack and stab Onos at the polling unit for voting for the opposition party in the state (APC).
The victim was rushed to the hospital on a motorbike as his current condition is yet to be known as at press time.
It was gathered the case has been registered at the Zone 5 police station in order to apprehended the culprits.
See Photos below;
Watch the video below;