- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
The owner of Lagos collapsed building, Mr. Akinmoladun has been rescued from the rubble, according to a statement made by his son, Erinoluwa Akinmoladun.
Erinoluwa also revealed that the affected building was under the management of a developer, identified as Mr Giwa who had been managing the building since 2010
“When I came home this morning, as I was walking on the staircase, I observed the building was giving signs of weakness and I told my father about it. But I couldn’t wait to know if he took any action because I left home in a hurry to attend to other things. I left my father and sisters at home.”
Erinoluwa said his father has been rescued, as he joined other rescue workers to evacuate the victims.
Watch the Video: