- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
The owner of Lagos collapsed building, Mr. Akinmoladun has been rescued from the rubble, according to a statement made by his son, Erinoluwa Akinmoladun.
Erinoluwa also revealed that the affected building was under the management of a developer, identified as Mr Giwa who had been managing the building since 2010
“When I came home this morning, as I was walking on the staircase, I observed the building was giving signs of weakness and I told my father about it. But I couldn’t wait to know if he took any action because I left home in a hurry to attend to other things. I left my father and sisters at home.”
Erinoluwa said his father has been rescued, as he joined other rescue workers to evacuate the victims.
Watch the Video: