- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
The owner of Lagos collapsed building, Mr. Akinmoladun has been rescued from the rubble, according to a statement made by his son, Erinoluwa Akinmoladun.
Erinoluwa also revealed that the affected building was under the management of a developer, identified as Mr Giwa who had been managing the building since 2010
“When I came home this morning, as I was walking on the staircase, I observed the building was giving signs of weakness and I told my father about it. But I couldn’t wait to know if he took any action because I left home in a hurry to attend to other things. I left my father and sisters at home.”
Erinoluwa said his father has been rescued, as he joined other rescue workers to evacuate the victims.
Watch the Video: