- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Lucky woman delivers a set of sextuplets all in the space of 9 minutes (photo)
Even more, she had her bundles of joy in the space of just nine minutes. According to Daily Mail, hospital staff members asserted that the kids are in the advanced neonatal intensive care unit where they are in stable condition. The kids were born in the wee hours of the morning between 4.50am and 4.59am. Quite a time to put to bed! Thelma Chiaka who resides in Houston gave birth to four boys and two daughters on Sunday, March 17.
28-year-old Evelyn Namukhula from Kakamega County delivered five kids through Cesarean section at Kakamega General Hospital. The young mum who gave birth to three girls and two boys had four kids who reside with their father Herbert Nabwire in Sikokhe village, Navakholo constituency.
The mother of one was excited to welcome her bundles of joy into the world as she plead with good Samaritans to help provide for the newborns. “I thank God for this miracle. However, I appeal to any well-wisher for any help because I will not be able to raise them alone,” she said.
See photo below