- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Reno Omokri reacts to Blackface diss track to 2Baba
Nigerians were stunned when Blackface released a new diss song solely to attack his age-long foe, 2face Idibia.
It is no longer a secret that Blackface and 2face have been at loggerheads over the years with the former accusing the latter of stealing his songs and making money off him.
In the diss track, Blackface accused 2face of being gay and made other allegations. However, Nigerians have reacted, with many criticizing Blackface, asking him to please let go of his bitterness and move on with life.
Reno Omokri has weighed in on the matter.
He reached out to 2face, asking him to keep being better than his haters.
“Keep being better than haters. Let them be bitter than you, never better. Be so sweet that haters have no choice but to take a bite out of you. Instead of complaining about their bites, see it as evidence of your sweetness and give God glory”