- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Nigerian lady calls off wedding for military lover
A Nigerian lady has called off her wedding to a man who she dated for five years, to move on with a military man. According to the heartbroken man identified as Dakaan Wilson on Facebook, called out his girlfriend who called off their wedding for a relationship with a military man.
Dakaan also recounted how the girl’s mother entrusted her to his care after her father died. He further disclosed that their wedding was called off after the girl went for her NYSC.
Sharing his experience, he wrote;
After 5yrs of training a Lady through a university education. After trusting her to d point you perform her domestic shores for her each time you visit her i.e washing of her clothes were necessary to ease her stress when ever you visit her. Taking care of her material needs from sanitary pad to her clothing n shoes. Paying for her numerous medical bills,including an operation.Your arrangement is that after her service you will complete her marital rights. She goes for NYSC service & She calls you one day to tell you she has gotten anoda man. You should forget about her & she blocks all your lines. Men be very careful bcos after her father died her Mum entrusted her to me & i had to rent a place close to my family house for her while schooling. She just cald off our introduction just bcos of a Military guy she met just months ago! Its so sad!