- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
RMD defends his grandchild after he was caught ‘toasting’
Richard Mofe-Damijo has in an Instagram post defended his little grandson against people saying little Kobi is already ‘toasting’ a babe at his age.
In the video, which some persons have tagged ‘wooing,’ little Kobi can be seen feeding a female friend.
According to RMD, Kobi was only portraying a good family trait of generally being nice. He wrote…
‘My grandson Kobi caught on camera feeding a friend and just being generally nice, sweet and kind and people are already saying he is just like his father and I agree. It’s so hard for a guy to be innocent in this wicked world. Ride on Kobi. Those saying you are already TOASTING a babe at your age are speaking from their own bad gang corner. All I see is a family trait of kindness to people. Guys, or am i right or right?’,