- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Man reveals how Reno Omokri lost faith in God because of money
A man has revealed how former presidential aide Reno Omokri lost his faith in God which made him to follow Atiku Abubakar because of money. This was after Reno Omokri shared a post on social media about how religious people are the most hypocritical.
Religion is the opium of the people. It is no lie. Religious people are some of the most hypocritical and judgmental people you will find, yet in private, they do worse than what they judge you for. God is NOT religious. FAITH moves God, not RELIGION. Religion is the OUTWARD actions that prove to other men that you follow a certain creed. Faith is the INWARD confidence that you have in God. Faith moves obstacles. Religion imposes obstacles.
His post didn’t sit well with a certain Adeyinka who threw a shade at him in the comment section:
Sometimes one can make a religious man to lost his Faith in God ,by buying them to support your evil deed.Just like wat happened during GEJ’s time,and that the money still makes most of them follow atiku for continuity in the sharing of money and in the buying of their faith in God.