- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
Road users pay touts N100 to carry them across flooded street in Lagos (Photos)
Due to the current raining season in the country and June being the month which has the heaviest rainfall, especially in Lagos, erosion and flooding has wrecked havoc in some parts of the state.
According to reports, the situation under the bridge at Trade Fair Complex, along Lagos-Badagry Express, is quite bad that some pedestrians now pay N100 to touts to carry them on their backs across the flood.
Photos of such cases has also been shared on social media as can be seen below,