- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Road users pay touts N100 to carry them across flooded street in Lagos (Photos)
Due to the current raining season in the country and June being the month which has the heaviest rainfall, especially in Lagos, erosion and flooding has wrecked havoc in some parts of the state.
According to reports, the situation under the bridge at Trade Fair Complex, along Lagos-Badagry Express, is quite bad that some pedestrians now pay N100 to touts to carry them on their backs across the flood.
Photos of such cases has also been shared on social media as can be seen below,