- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
- Breaking: Suspected Fulani herdsmen kill daughter of Fasoranti, Afenifere’s leader
Popular Nigerian indigenous rapper, Zlatan Ibile, who recently welcomed a child with his baby mama, is yet to give his fans and followers a sneak peek of his little one.
However, his longtime girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga shared the first photo of their child on her Instagram page.
According to reports, the young CEO of Bang Mewsic Entertainment was reportedly the one who signed the Zanku master into her record label and she stood by him till he became a hit.
She shared a photo of herself holding a baby in her arms with the caption:
To which Zlatan jokingly commented:
“Who be the mama abeg?”
Checkout recent photos of Seyi Awonuga Below: