- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Popular Nigerian indigenous rapper, Zlatan Ibile, who recently welcomed a child with his baby mama, is yet to give his fans and followers a sneak peek of his little one.
However, his longtime girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga shared the first photo of their child on her Instagram page.
According to reports, the young CEO of Bang Mewsic Entertainment was reportedly the one who signed the Zanku master into her record label and she stood by him till he became a hit.
She shared a photo of herself holding a baby in her arms with the caption:
To which Zlatan jokingly commented:
“Who be the mama abeg?”
Checkout recent photos of Seyi Awonuga Below: