- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
One of world’s most expensive car, Bugatti Veyron worth over $1.7 million to $3 million (an equivalent of N1 billion) spotted in Nigeria. It has over 1000hp which can clock over 400km/h.
This exotic ride is seen here in Nigeria which accelerates from 0-100 in just 3 seconds. Now, imagine seeing a car like this packed in a street on a road in Nigeria! Well, some Nigerians had the ‘good fortune’ of spotting a Bugatti Veyron right in Nigeria.
This car, which is one of the greatest technological challenges ever known in the automotive industry, became a rare spectacle after it was spotted in the country.
A video of Nigerians gathering around the wonder-on-wheel was recently shared online. In the clip, a number of men and women swarmed around the car and commented on the rarity of this car known to have been designed and developed in Germany by the Volkswagen Group. This video which is making rounds on social media has generated controversy.
Some people are of the opinion that such expensive vehicle is the first Bugatti Veyron in Nigeria but some are saying that they have seen up to two different Bugatti Veyrons in Abuja.