- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Ebola Virus: Congo Ministry of Health confirms death of two health workers
Congo Ministry of Health has confirmed the death of two health workers saddled with the duty of prevention of Ebola Disease in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo on Monday.
They were killed at their different homes in North Kivu province after months of threats and they have been seriously working in the fight against the outbreak of the deadly disease.
As stated by the ministry of health, the health workers were killed after months of threats.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recently expressed her worries about the sudden escalation of the Ebola virus in the Democratic Republic of Congo with more than 2,000 cases recorded after its sudden reappearance again.
According to NANS and Xinhua reports, the current outbreak is the worst on record after the epidemic struck mainly Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone between 2014 and 2016, leaving more than 11,300 people dead.