- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
“Men are idiots and i married their king,” Lady’s car sticker reads, see reactions (Photo)
“Men are idiots and I married their king” this is what the sticker on a lady car spotted in Lagos reads.
A social media user shared a picture of a car she drove behind in Lagos traffic and the sticker on the caught her attention.
Boldly written was;
“Men are idiots and i married their king”
The user posted a picture of the car and sticker with the caption;
If you think you have seen it all in Lagos traffic….i drove at the back of this car today!! 😲😲🤣🤣
— moshalkidstore (@itsmoshal) July 17, 2019
The post has sparked reactions from other Nigerians, see some below.
@RaphaelBlueStar – She has no respect for her husband and it’s the husband’s fault.
@funtoarawomo – Might be a he who saw the sticker and used it just for jokes.
Might even be a single lady.
Might be a lady going through a rough and bitter divorce.
People who are actually married to idiots hardly admit it in public
@Army_kiz – Her father must be one of the elders in council… KING MAKERS
@MzMoe_ – She has no regard for her husband and she is not ashamed of herself
@coolmontana2 – Plus her father ooo