- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Queen Salawa Abeni Becomes Grandmother Again
Salawa Abeni has welcomed another grandson. The excited grandmother shared picture of the new baby with his brothers at the hospital.
“Alihamidulilah Alihamidulilah Alihamidulilah robili Allahmina,” she wrote.
“God almighty Allah has done it again o. He has blessed me with another grandson. Help me pray for the father and mother, the grandpa and grandma, and his lovely twin brothers. Welcome my handsome baby boy. Ohunayo iru eleyi koni won nile gbogbo wa o. Amin, I AM THE ORIGINAL GRANDMA AWON BOYS LOL.”
She has been receiving congratulatory messages from her fans and colleagues
The singer also shared her meeting with Mother in Isreal Esther Ajayi abroad.
“Muslim and Christian are one Family”, she said.
“Today am with mother in Israel mama Esther Ajayi.”